According to the NW Broadcasters site, several more smaller WA stations have
gone silent. They are KLDY-1280, KNTB-1480, and KBRO-1490. I have not checked
to see if they are off as yet, but 1280 is probably the only one I could check
for sure during the day. Anyone in the Puget Sound verify this?

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager