Not sure when this happened, but it's been very recently, and I noticed it for
the first time this afternoon.  In a move that makes 0% sense, KMZN-740 has
dumped its simulcast of KBOE 104.9's hot country format and is now all sports.
Station was running Jim Rome followed by a ToH update from CBS Sports Radio
when I tuned in.  There is probably nothing on KMZN's programming lineup that
isn't already being offered on KBGG-1700 in 55-miles-distant Des Moines, a city
that is also home to all-sports KXNO-1460.

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska EN21AF