DX  Notes - 17 Sep 2015
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CC Pocket Radio/Grundig YB-205

1530  XEUR  MÉXICO  DF  Ciudad de México - 17 Sep 2015 - 0340 EDT with slogan,
"Extasís Digital Quince Treinte" followed by musical selection; at 0343 EDT,
slogan, "Extasís Digital Quince Treinte" followed by musical selection; at 0350
EDT, station ID, "X-E-U-R ... Mil watts de potencia ... México, DF ... Quince
Treinte ... Extasís Digital." Also heard mention of "Radiorama," so I checked
the Radiorama web page (radiorama.com.mx) and found a link to XEUR "Extasís
Digital" on the page. New station for me.

73 and Good DX,

Steve Ponder, N5WBI
Houston, TX