Glenn

 You can listen
 to their stream here. http://www.amistad1660.com/main.htm
 I heard them huge a few years ago via sunset skip
 (when E-W cx were much better than today's typical AU
 cx) and the slogan was "Radio Amistad Cristiana".
 73 KAZ Barrington IL

 Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 17:45:14 +0000 (UTC)
 Subject: Is KTIQ 1660 Merced CA really Anvictio?

 KTIQ 1660 in Merced CA is listed with the slogan ``Radio
 Anvictio``

 Anvictio is a very strange word, not Spanish, maybe Latin?
 It exists on the internet only in DX lists of X-band
 stations, for KTIQ. Also in the NRC AM Log. Search engines
 suggest it might have meant Invicta, and so do I. Maybe
 ``Anvictio`` results from someone`s original misheard log?
 Streema.com calls it ``Al Centro De Avivamiento Amistad
 Cristiana``. Possibly it is a proper name or a made-up word
 KTIQ applies to itself. If anyone can hear the station
 clearly, or has a QSL in print, please enlighten us (Glenn
 Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---