6 weeks ago I sent my Drake R8 in for repair and it was repaired and sent back
by UPS.  It did get to Phoenix as the arrival scan was on 1-25 at 12:16 PM. but
it did not leave Phoenix as there is no more info after the arrival scan so it
looks like UPS lost it.  The only good news is that it was insured for $800 so
I will be able to get another Drake Receiver.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ