From: IRCA [mailto:irca-boun...@hard-core-dx.com] On Behalf Of Chuck Hutton
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 10:04 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
<irca@hard-core-dx.com>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] All-Digital AM Co-Channel Lab Test Results Unveiled

Yes, desired to undesired is often-used nomenclature in the communications
world.

I don't see how you can correlate hybrid IBOC to all digital IBOC. What you
hear with KRKO/KAST is different from what you will hear with all digital as
the power spectrum and subcarrier levels are vastly different.

Chuck