--- Begin Message ---
All times and dates strictly UT [4 hours ahead of `ELT` during EDT; when
changing times one must also change the dates for events in the 00-04 UT period
to the previous date by ELT].

Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S
inside E-W or inside randomwire N-S; Nissan stock caradio as specified; IC-R75
with E-W longwire; FRG-7 with NW-SE shortwire

These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also
VHF/UHF, sometimes, utility, ham, which may be found in several archives
without much delay, such as

And compiled weekly along with extensive news from many other individuals and
publications in DX LISTENING DIGEST:

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open
access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page48

These logs are in four sections, Canada [if any], Oklahoma [if any], rest of
USA, unidentified [if any], separated by ======= Within each, they are in
frequency order

** OKLAHOMA [and non]. 1390, June 23 at 0528 UT, first on a non-DX radio I
noticed praise music in Spanish on 1380, obviously KRCM Shenandoah TX, R.
Aleluya, still throwing its 22 kW day power toward us at night, as always ---
but no need to avoid splash from local 1390 KCRC --- that`s because KCRC is
off! And along with 1390, the nasty spurs perpetually putting hets on 1420 and
1360. Very unusual for KCRC, instead of NSP = non-stop programming/no silent
period (remember those?). So I concentrate on DXing something on 1390 itself
from 0530 UT to 0550 UT, but nothing ever emerges above the pileup and even
some splash from KRCM. Except with BFO I do detect one signal very slightly on
the hi side of 1390, roughly E/W. Maybe better at SRS? Reawake at 1127 UT there
is something with a bid of an edge in English talk, but still uncopiable. By
1155 recheck, KCRC is finally back, blasting ESPN (Glenn Hauser, Enid, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

=============

** U S A. 880, June 19 at 0436 UT, Spanish sermon backed by ranchera music,
loops N/S on the PL-880, and fades from dominant to out; 0504 UT apparent live
YL DJ praiser, ID in passing as R. Aleluya on 88.1, but on 880 this is really
KJOZ Conroe TX. So it`s non-commercial? WTFDA FM DB shows 88.1 would be KQUE-FM
in Bay City TX (Houston market) only 3.6 kW at 437m HAAT, must be on some TV
tower. But co-channel on same frequency is its own KFTG in Pasadena with 700
watts, and two translators of that! Aleluya`s only full-power 100 kW signal is
89.7 KTYR Trinity TX; among a bunch of other FM and AM outlets. BTW, KQUE used
to be call of a major English commercial FM in Houston (not AlbuQUErQUE).

880 is one signal making it into my hotel room in Bartlesville OK (for one day
of the OK Mozart Festival), where conditions are noticeably different than
Enid, with KRVN NE normally dominant (or KHAC at right angle). KJOZ is 10/1 kW
U4. NRC AM Pattern Book shows decimated night signal favors the west, and day
pattern the north, so guess what? (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

[No Mostly Mexican MWDX this week]

--- End Message ---