Hi Guys:

Not much time to review recordings lately as I am in the process of dismantling
my entire Radio Room, and the rest of the Basement to get ready for Renos in
the New Year. I'm still recording every Sunrise and Sunset Time Period, plus
any Aurora Openings that may occur. Have over 200 Recordings backed up on the
Hard Drive….who knows when/if I'll ever get to all of them!!

RECEIVER…………………ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA………………..WELLBROOK ALA-1530LNP Imperium Loop

AM BCB LOG TOTALS are now……………1,975 Stations Heard

73…………..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

730  WMNA  Gretna, VIRGINIA   Oct/14/16  1900 EST      EE    FAIR
Male DJ with ID @ 1900 EST as "Brought to you by ESPN - Lynchburg".
Mentioned a Translator on 93.3 FM W227BG. Baseball Talk. ESPN Promos
and IDs @ 1901 EST.

NEW STN                      1 kW/28 Watts
ROSS, ON.
760  WCHP  Champlain, NEW YORK  Nov/08/16  1630 EST     EE     FAIR
Under WJR - Detroit.
Male DJ with ID as "WCHP 760 Khz" @ 1630 EST. Possible Power SWitch @ 1630 as
Gone after that.

NEW STN                     35 kW/11 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1010  CBR  Calgary, ALBERTA   Nov/10/16   0700 EST    EE     FAIR
CBC Signature Tune @ 0700 EST. "CBC RADIO ONE" ID by Female DJ @ 0700.
Into CBC News @ 0700.
UNDER CFRB - Toronto.

Thanks to CHUCK REH - Leamington, ONTARIO for the Tip on this………

NEW STN                     50 kW
ROSS, ON.
790  WSVG  Mount Jackson, VIRGINIA     Nov/11/16    2059 EST      EE
FAIR
Male DJ with Talk @ 2059 EST. Male DJ with ID @ 2100 EST as "WSVG".
More Talk. Not very strong but a Steady Signal.

NEW STN                   1 kW/40 Watts
ROSS, ON.
171  Radio Medi Un   Nador, MOROCCO  Nov/13/16  2135 EST     ARABIC    GOOD
Vocal Music @ 2135 EST. Also Arabic Drum/String Music. Female with AA Talk @
2142 EST. More String/Flute Music with Vocals.

Best Signal here in a Long time!! Other LW Stations in as well. This was best
signal.

RELOG                            2000 kW
ROSS, ON.
162  France Inter   Allouis, FRANCE   Nov/12/16   2358 EST     FRENCH    GOOD
Leonard Cohen Song 2358-0000 EST. Male and Female DJ with FF Talk on Hour.
News items read in French.

RELOG                 2000/1000 kW
ROSS, ON.
1090  WHGG  Kingsport, TENNESSEE   Nov/12/16     1900  EST      EE    FAIR
Male DJ with ID on Hour as "WHGG - 1090 Kingsport, W262CH - 100.3 Bristol"
Also listed a few other FM Realys. Also ID as "LOVE FM and LOVE RADIO".

RELOG                     10 DAYTIMER
ROSS, ON.