From: IRCA <irca-boun...@hard-core-dx.com> on behalf of Chris Kadlec
<beagleb...@beaglebass.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2017 11:11 PM
To: irca@hard-core-dx.com
Subject: Re: [IRCA] DXpedition to Masset 24 - 30 March 2017

Walt, I'm not so sure that there is a 765 in North Korea. I mean, I know
technically there should be, but I've never *once* heard it, just like 882.
It was just never, ever there. A lot of the stations were off for many
months at a time, but these two frequencies never appeared even after they
fired up everything on their soil at once for New Years Day 2016.

I didn't really monitor 765 actively (you can see it doesn't even appear in
my guide, aside from 765 Daejeon in the daytime, and I couldn't hear that
clearly from 60 miles away at night), mainly because it was too trashed that
I could never get a stable signal. So I'm not saying the station isn't there
since I know it's low power at only 50kw and quite far from my location
along the border, but... I never once heard it in more than a year.

Has anyone else logged it?

-Chris Kadlec
 Seoul AM Radio Listening Guide
 http://www.beaglebass.com/dx/seoul/
[http://www.beaglebass.com/dx/media/seoul_page_1.jpg]<http://www.beaglebass.com/dx/seoul/>

Seoul AM Radio Listening Guide by Chris
Kadlec<http://www.beaglebass.com/dx/seoul/>
www.beaglebass.com
Seoul AM Radio Listening Guide by Chris Kadlec, January 2017 The Seoul AM Radio
Listening Guide is a three-hour documentary broadcast narrated by Chris Kadlec
that ...

> Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 03:58:10 +0000
> From: Volodya S <can...@gmail.com>
> <irca@hard-core-dx.com>
> Subject: [IRCA] DXpedition to Masset 24 - 30 March 2017
>
> NORTH KOREA 765, 1423-, KCBS Mar 26 I was hearing one of the Japanese on
> frequency at fair to good level, when a cochannel male came on with
> strident speaking, which I am assuming should be North Korea.  By the time
> I checked for // frequencies, Japan came back at very good level.
> (Salmaniw,Masset, BC)

the International Radio Club of America (IRCA) To see the collection of prior
postings ...

International Radio Club of America<http://www.ircaonline.org/>
www.ircaonline.org
Web Site for the International Radio Club of America