No chance to do a highly detailed listen of the entire SDR file, but I did
my first TP session of the "fall" season this morning with my 10'x18' Conti
Superloop.  There was a fairly good peak around 1245-1300UT (5:45-6:00am
local time, just before sunrise), producing brief fair audio from 747, 774,
972, and weak to possibly fair audio from 1566.

I also took a quick listen to the 5am and 6am TOH for the 4 non-local
graveyard frequencies, and I got a new one!  A relatively clear 5am (12UT)
TOH ID for 1230-KPRL Paso Robles, CA, although I had to listen to it a few
times to be sure.  That breaks a tie to put 1230 in the lead with 17
stations logged on a frequency.  A nice catch at 470 miles.  This had been
on my "possibly, maybe" list for a long time, so it was nice to finally
confirm it.

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdx...@gmail.com
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/