Sometimes it takes awhile to find ‘the sweet spot’ in a weeks worth of wav
files.

2100utc on Nov. 13 is such a spot apparently.

I don’t know what the sun was doing while I was at Quoddy House near Lubec,
Maine but I’ve got a recording of at least three IDs for LM Radio on 702kHz in
this cut:

http://realmonitor.com/qh10/171113/qh100/2100/south_africa-702.wav

You’ll need your headphones.

First a female announcer at :13 says ‘LM Radio’ then a guy says ‘Set your time
to LM time’ with a ding-dong doorbell sound at :23 and then goes into a
announcement of frequencies, including 702 AM, and near the end of the cut
there’s another clear mention of LM Radio by a male announcer at :46.

I’ve just begun digging thru this wav file and have unIDs on 639, 648 and 972
for that matter!

Bill Whitacre
Alexandria, VA