Can't tell what the English program is.  Sounds like talk, not sports.
Antenna aimed west.  Tequesta FL is now Spanish.  My Kaz antenna coax is
coiled up (for driveway snow-blowing), so no phasing possible.  Colorado
does not seem to have live audio feed, just podcasts of programs.  Jim
Renfrew, Clarendon NY