That oldies station on 1710 was heard here in central PA yesterday between
6-7pm EST. Signed off with a singing jingle at 7:05pm. Best on the
south-pointed loop, but I'm not convinced that it's actually in that
direction - it could be that loop rejects the QRM from the Hudson NJ TIS
better.  Also heard at the same time on a Wash DC-area SDR with equal or
better signals. Long fades on both radios.

I've heard reports of it being heard well on a western-PA SDR too.

Brett Saylor

--
W3SWL-State College PA USA
Drake R8//Icom R75//Tentec RX320//Perseus SDR//Elad FDM-S2