... which is a great indicator that on a GREAT day, Victoria, B.C. Canada
can be like
Grayland on an average low day - What Bruce is describing below is Victoria
a tee on a GREAT day...

And this morning sucked here... :-)

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -