Good job, Tim.  Tonga here this morning also and best about 1200:35 with a
woman speaking clearly enough that a native speaker would easily understand
her. It was just about as good Monday for a bit. I haven't had anything but
possible trace audio from 5AN this season. Last year I had them in once
just good enough to prove via podcast. Not the best channel for me with WGN
12 miles away.

Congrats on breaking the 10k mile barrier!! Awesome. For me to do that I
think the best chance is Western Australia and the best bet is 1152 which
seems close to audio. Of course, then I'd have to prove it wasn't something
closer but with less power in Australia.

Annoying morning here for domestics, as unlike many previous days, stuff
just didn't want to pop up for ID's  73 KAZ Barrington IL Perseus and 120
ft DKAZ West