As long as we’re discussing Jaguar ...

I always felt like I was DXing through a microscope with it.  While other
programs default to either a waterfall or peak-and-valley graph of a hunk of
spectrum, Jaguar defaults to a microscopic view of the frequency you’re DXing.

I have used both full-bore Jaguar [a few years ago or more] and Jaguar Lite and
was never able to overcome the learning curve with either.

Like Chuck said though, I do go back to Jaguar Lite every now and then to
review wav files to see if I’ve missed something.

I have never really used the full power of Jaguar — particularly the analysis
tools and such — though I REALLY liked the full-featured Mestor built-in that
included all the things I wish the stand-alone version released years ago
leaves out.

It was if Jaguar required a certain ’style’ of very serious DXing that I was
just no in-sync with.  My fault, not theirs.

Bill Whitacre
Alexandria, VA