On 3/17/2019 9:51 PM, Nick Hall-Patch wrote:
Despite the K5 and K4's in the previous 18 hours, that was a reasonably fair
Asiatic morning.  The upper band was pretty dead however.
I  ran the SDR recording 1345-1430 today but didn't have time today to go through the files.  A quick review of the display showed conditions here were like what  Nick had: good signals from low band Japanese, HLAZ weaker than normal, etc.

1593 classical piano, not //774, 1337UT; assumed CNR1, though not normal
programming for them either?

I've hear this sort of programming on CNR1 several times on Sunday mornings.  Apparently some sort of weekend classical music feature.

Bruce