all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also
VHF/UHF, sometimes, utility, ham,
which may be found in several archives
without much delay, such as

And compiled weekly along with
extensive news from many other
individuals and
publications in DX LISTENING DIGEST:

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011
are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page75
[over 346,000 views! as of March 31, 2019]

** OKLAHOMA. 930, March 21 at 1249 UT, as I am trying to null WKY for
anything else, notice extended self-promos by YL in Spanglish for
``WKY Deportes, la casa de deportes de Oklahoma City, 930-AM, una
estacion de Cumulus Media``. The call letters are always pronounced in
English, evading their cumbersome renderings, all as ``foreign``
letters into Spanish. WKY will also not he$itate to run commercial$
entirely in Engli$h (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 1000, March 21 at 1301 UT, slow SAH vs KTOK OKC I associate
with KKIM Albuquerque, but no, it`s ``ESPN Radio``, therefore still
WMVP Chicago, where official FCC sunrise was 1200 UT, ABQ not until
1315 UT (April: 1115 & 1230 respectively) and today 1234 here (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 1030, March 21 at 1303 UT, ``The station you can always
count on for real country, always, all the time`` but no real ID
heard; at least there`s no 6 minutes of news on the hour, whew!
Obviously KCWJ Blue Springs MO, address in Independence (Glenn Hauser,
OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 1480, March 21 at 1255 UT, KBXD Dallas, Vietnamese still
audible, but losing out to KQAM Wichita in English. Jerry Kiefer, who
used to work for KBXD, confirms: ``Greetings, Ole famous sage! A quick
check with Mike Van Hooser, still the engineer of record at KBXD, and
yes, they are the voice of Vietnam around the clock in the Metroplex,
not so much at night with their pattern aimed just at you`` ---
meaning I assume, their local coverage is degraded (Glenn Hauser, OK,
DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** OKLAHOMA. 1640, March 31 at 0610 UT, KZLS ``Enid`` is dead air; by
next check at 1400 UT has added a big hum, but still no programod
(Glenn Hauser, Enid, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Until the next, Best of DX and 73 de Glenn

--- End Message ---