From: Ted Milker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: October 24, 2008 6:11 PM
To: ironruby-core@rubyforge.org <ironruby-core@rubyforge.org>
Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] Overriding CLS Virtuals

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 7:54 PM, Curt Hagenlocher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We're thinking now that we're going to go with the mangled version of the
> name instead of the originally cased-version.  "Dispose" just doesn't look
> Rubyish enough.  Any objections?

My opinion does not count for much but I love Ruby openness and hate
the naming conventions.  I much prefer camel case and .NET guidelines
for naming than underscore and lowercase hell.  I am just getting
started with Ruby and have no intention of following the naming
conventions if I can avoid it.  IronRuby and .NET are my platform of
choice for the future, even in its immature state.