On Fri, 16 Mar 2012, Florian Haftmann wrote:

* The set story: https://isabelle.in.tum.de/community/Having_%27a_set_back Not everything mentioned there is an ultimate need, but we should strive to pick as many fruits as we can from the set type constructor – the more likely this will compensate users if they have to adjust their theories

* The numeral story: https://isabelle.in.tum.de/community/Numerals It looks quite good (preliminary tests of the AFP did not reveal much problems). The fork should be done by the end of April. The further perspectives listed there are no need-to-haves for the next release.

Does it mean both will reforms will be finished for the coming release?

        Makarius