On Thu, 29 Mar 2012, Gerwin Klein wrote:

On 29/03/2012, at 6:11 AM, Makarius wrote:

Who is the main responsible for isatest anyway? According to the received customs it would be Gerwin, since he started the service many years ago. (His shell scripts still mention SunOS.)

I still feel mildly responsible for isatest, but would be more than happy to pass this on to somebody with more time and more close in time(zone) and and space to where it actually runs.

To summarize this mail thread for permanence in the mail archive: We keep the status-quo, i.e. Gerwin is historically responsible for isatest, but I keep it running in everyday business.

        Makarius