On 04/18/2012 03:42 PM, Lawrence Paulson wrote:
How do you do “show me", “commands", “find theorem", “settings", etc? I believe
you're supposed to remember commands for all of those items and type them explicitly. That's not
what a user interface is supposed to do.
Actually I did never use these in emacs either... but I see your point (which is of course valid).

A further problem is you cannot cut and paste between the “proof" window and
the main window, so good luck creating any structured proofs (unless you love typing
lots of formal text and never make mistakes). And on a Mac, the keyboard shortcuts
are different from the usual.
I don't get it. Copying and pasting between the output buffer and the main buffer works just fine for me (a bit odd is that you have to use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V, since the linux-typical marking with mouse and middle click does not work (yet (?))). But maybe this is different in Mac OS.

cheers

chris

Larry