On 25.05.2012 15:23, Makarius wrote:
On Fri, 25 May 2012, Makarius wrote:

I am able to see isatest/mira processes on lxbroy10 where certain perl
processes "hang", i.e. cannot be killed via SIGHUP as expected (but
SIGTERM works).

I think I've done too much killall here, so mira appears to be dead.
What needs to be done to restart it? Where is this controlled anyway?

Mira processes are started by hand at the moment (I still need to fix this); there should be a file mira_administration.txt somewhere in the mira directory which explains how to do this for the different machines.

I'm currently on the road, so I have no usable SSH, but I can try to restart it this evening.

  -- Lars