For my most recent locales paper some tex files are generated with Isabelle 2009-1 because it uses the old axclass interface. The rest is produced with a current repository version. All files are dumped to the same document folder. I wonder whether there is any chance to convert this somewhat absurd setup to the new mechanism.

Clemens

Currently Quoting Makarius <makar...@sketis.net>:

Are there remaining uses (or users) of the old document_dump / document_dump_mode options? This corresponds to former options -D and -C of isabelle usedir.

The meaning of these features has become quite difficult to define, so it looks like they are better discontinued.

If there are remaining cases of difficult IsaMakefile/usedir configurations that still use them, they can be discussed here to see if anything is still missing in the new build tool to replace them.

        Makarius