The unusual isatest silence from today means that all tests finished successfully!

http://isabelle.in.tum.de/devel/ shows some development snapshot Isabelle_14-Dec-2012.tar.gz together with the vital statistics.

Since "the" development snapshot has lost its purpose with the introduction of the online component management for repository clones, I shall dismantle that part of isatest eventually. Instead there should be unconditional statistics on the web page even in the case of some failures.

Concerning statistics in general, I've recently discovered the very nice jfreecharts library. Presently there is just a minimal "Monitor" panel in Isabelle/jEdit as proof of concept. The library should make generation of charts in Isabelle/Scala more commonplace at some point, without funny shell scripts around gnuplot. (Gnuplot is more powerful than jfreecharts, but we don't use that power in the first place, and it is less portable.)

        Makarius