Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 08:59:10 -0600 (MDT)
From: "bug-report-daemon...@oracle.com" <bug-report-daemon...@oracle.com>
To: makar...@sketis.net
Subject: Your Report (Bug ID: 9004689 ) - Mac OS X key event confusion for
    "COMMAND PLUS"

Dear Java Developer,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

We have determined that this report is a new bug and have entered the bug into
our bug tracking system under Bug Id: 9004689. You can look for related issues
on the Java Bug Database at http://bugs.sun.com.

We will try to process all newly posted bugs in a timely manner, but we make no
promises about the amount of time in which a bug will be fixed. If you just
reported a bug that could have a major impact on your project, consider using
one of the technical support offerings available at Oracle Support.

Thanks again for your submission!

Regards,
Java Developer Support