The problem seems to be HyperCTL. From the log:

Run out of store - interrupting threads
Failed to recover - exiting
/tmp/isabelle-isatest/isabelle_script3270098471353362986: line 8:
/mnt/nfsbroy/home/isatest/afp/isadist/Isabelle_04-May-2014/lib/scripts/timestop.bash:
 No such file or directory
HyperCTL FAILED
[..]
Running Launchbury ...
*** I/O error: Cannot run program
"/mnt/nfsbroy/home/isatest/afp/isadist/Isabelle_04-May-2014/lib/scripts/process"
 (in directory "/home/isatest/afp/devel/thys/Launchbury"): error=2, No such
file or directory

It looks like the test for HyperCTL is running so long before it fails that
half the execution environment has disappeared (possibly because it is being
deleted for the test on the next day).

I have added a time out to the session now so the other ones at least get a
chance to run. We should introduce a more systematic check that all AFP
sessions have a time out set.

Cheers,
Gerwin