On Fri, 30 Oct 2015, Anders Schlichtkrull wrote:

Unpacking "/cygdrive/c/Users/Anders/.isabelle/contrib/csdp-6.x.tar.gz"
tar: This does not look like a tar archive

gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
tar: Child returned status 1

You see that I get an error. Why does this happen and what can I do to solve
the problem?

Somehow the downloaded csdp-6.x.tar.gz came out as corrupted. Just delete that file and try "isabelle components -a" again.

If the problem persists, you should look more closely at the content of /cygdrive/c/Users/Anders/.isabelle/contrib/

        Makarius