Probably as a workaround (now I think about it) for the problem that you
hit... that having a deployment type of SERVER means that the "file"
authoriser is installed by default.

If we get rid of that logic in InstallerLookupDefault where the type of
authorizer is dependent on the deployment type, and instead always just
install the "dflt" (ie no-op0 authorizer if not specified, then I'd be
happy for it to have a deployment type of SERVER.

Dan