Worth of Women in Islam

The Prophet's (SAW) narrations speak of women with praise and respect.  He (SAW) once said:

"The whole world is a provision, and the best object of benefit of the world is the pious woman." (Sahih Muslim)

He (SAW) also said:

"...Let me inform you about the best a man hoards; it is a virtuous woman who pleases him when he looks at her, obeys him when he gives her a command, and guards his interests when he is away from her." (Sunan Abu Dawud)

The Prophet (SAW) said:

"Made beloved to me from your world are women and perfume, and the coolness of my eyes is in prayer." (Ahmad and An-Nasa'i)

Information from The Rights and Duties of Women in Islam

By Abdul Ghaffar Hasan

Do you Yahoo!?

///// MEDIA JIM: Memurnikan Tanggapan Umum Melalui Penyebaran Ilmu dan Maklumat
//////////////////////////////////

Nota: Kandungan mel ini tidak menggambarkan pendirian rasmi Pertubuhan
Jamaah Islah Malaysia (JIM) melainkan yang dinyatakan sedemikian.

Berminat menjadi ahli JIM? Sila isi borang keahlian "online" di: http://www.jim.org.my/forms/borang_keahlian.htm

Langganan : Hantar E-mail kosong ke
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsub     : Hantar E-mail kosong ke