-------- Invitation Letter ----------

Dear Friends,

Have you heard about GreenZap yet?  I just signed up for an account.

GreenZap is a global online payment solution provider.  They provide a fast, easy-to-use and secure way for you to safely send, receive and do just about anything with money online.  GreenZap can be used to purchase goods and services on EBay(r), Yahoo Auctions(r), Craig's list(tm), or any number of other consumer-driven sales sites.

Everyone is opening a GreenZap account.  It's F-R-E-E and once you do, you'll be a part of my community and rewarded with $25 to spend online...just for signing up!  You will also be rewarded for anyone and everyone who joins your community and becomes a GreenZap member.

Do it TODAY!

Simply click on the link below:

http://www.greenzap.com/join-greenzap.asp?zapid=iphawy

Let the zapping begin!

http://mail.yahoo.com

///// MEDIA JIM: Memurnikan Tanggapan Umum Melalui Penyebaran Ilmu dan Maklumat

Nota: Kandungan mel ini tidak menggambarkan pendirian rasmi Pertubuhan
Jamaah Islah Malaysia (JIM) melainkan yang dinyatakan sedemikian.

Berminat menjadi ahli JIM? Sila isi borang keahlian "online" di: http://www.jim.org.my/forms/borang_keahlian.htm

Langganan : Hantar E-mail kosong ke
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsub     : Hantar E-mail kosong ke