Setelah 14 penduduk Kuala Lumpur diserang asid oleh penunggang motosikal
misteri, kini penyerang asid tersebut telah datang ke N.Sembilan. Mangsa
terbaru ialah seorang surirumah Zurinah Tengkis dan anak saudaranya telah
diserang di Mantin, N.Sembilan. Memang Bala telah melanda Malaysia dan
N.Sembilan.

Gambar mangsa serangan asid di Mantin pada pautan berikut
http://amkns.blogspot.com/2011/04/rakyat-nsembilan-pula-diserang-asib.html

( Sila baca artikel sebelum ini : 3 pelatih polis meninggal dunia, PDRM
diserang Adenovirus dan kes Asid dan peranan pemimpin Umno di
http://amkns.blogspot.com/2011/04/polis-pdrm-diserang-adenovirus-dan-kes.html
)

 ‘Splash-and-run’ spreads to Seremban with two victims
Monday, April 4th, 2011 12:46:00

CRUEL ACT: Zuhainah in pain and misery on her hospital bed

KUALA LUMPUR: A housewife in Mantin, Negri Sembilan, and her niece are the
latest victims of a "burning liquid" attack last Saturday night when they were
riding a motorbike home after dinner.

Zuhainah Tengkis, 27, suffered a swollen eye, burns on her face, chest and
hands. She is now under intensive care at Hospital Kuala Lumpur.

Zuhainah and her teenage niece Shakilla Sulaiman were on the way home from
Jalan Mantin to Batu Lima at 9pm when two men on a bike suddenly appeared
alongside them.

Zuhainah before the attack

"One of the men said 'Hi' to us and when we turned in his direction, we felt
liquid being splashed on us, causing a burning sensation. The men then fled,"
said Shakilla, 18.

"I was lucky as the liquid splashed my helmet but my aunt suffered burns to her
face."

Despite the injuries, Zuhainah rode straight home with Shakilla behind her.
Their screams for help was heard by her husband, rubber tapper Azman Jani, 30.

"I heard my wife and niece scream. I rushed out only to see my wife's face
swollen and red with burns," said Azman.

"My relatives helped me use a garden hose to spray Zuhainah with watter. This
brought her some relief before we rushed her to Hospital Seremban. At 1am
yesterday she was transferred to Hospital Kuala Lumpur."

Mantin is 64km from Kuala Lumpur which saw four "splash and run" attacks in
Bangsar, Brickfields and Jalan Conlay resulting in injuries to 14 victims over
the past month.

The Malay Mail visited Zuhainah at HKL yesterday. She was still in a daze.

"I don't have enemies and I don't know why my niece and I were targeted," said
Zuhainah who had a fleeting glance of her attackers.

"The men were fat and darkskinned. They wore green uniforms with badges
resembling Rela uniforms. They had black boots and their bike was a
red-coloured Yamaha Lagenda."

It is understood Zuhainah has to undergo treatment at HKL for at least three
weeks.

Zuhainah's elder sister, Salbiah Tengkis, 30, said: "We are distraught at what
happened. We hope police will catch the suspects."

"Initial investigations showed the number plate on the attacker's motorcycle
was fake," said Seremban district police chief ACP Saiful Azly Kamaruddin,
adding this is the first splash-and-run case involving a caustic chemical in
Seremban.

"Jalan Mantin is a lonely area. We are waiting for lab results on what chemical
was used on Zuhainah and Shakilla."

Victim's transfer request will be known in a week
KUALA LUMPUR: A teacher who requested for a school transfer after being
splashed with corrosive liquid while passing SRJK Tamil Vivekananda near Jalan
Sultan Abdul Samad in Brickfields here on March 25, will know the decision in a
week.

The 25-year-old history teacher of SMK Vivekananda, who preferred to be known
only as Ng, said she submitted the transfer request on Friday to the Education
Ministry.

"I was told a decision on my request will be known in a week's time. I pray
they grant my request as I do not feel safe working in KL anymore," she told
The Malay Mail.

"I want to continue teaching because that's my calling."

Ng, who started at SMK Vivekananda in January after graduating from University
Perguruan Sultan Idris (UPSI) in Perak last October, suffered discomfort in her
eyes and burns on her chest from the liquid-splashing attack by a motorcylist
at 7am on March 25.

"Blood kept oozing from the burn injuries near my nipples for several days
until my latest treatment at a private clinic," she said.

"My injuries had dried up but I have to constantly clean the wounds."

Initially, Ng had problems sleeping and would wake up crying.

"I am now on sleeping pills to help me rest at nights. Now the sound of a
motorcycle engine makes me fidget,"
she said.

The motorcyclist approached Ng from behind as she was passing the primary
school to get to the secondary school in the same compound.

The liquid splashed on her eyes, baju kurung and bag. She was rushed to the
school canteen by a couple who had just sent their children to the school.

At the canteen, Ng's wounds were run over with water before an ambulance took
her to University Malaya Medical Centre (UMMC).

Due to the burns, she has problems wearing normal clothes as it hurts whenever
the fabric touches her wounds.

Ng described her assailant as a man of dark complexion.

She was the 12th of 14 victims of "splash and run" motorcyclists in KL over the
past month.

First, on the afternoon of March 2, eight primary pupils and a teacher of SK
Bukit Bandaraya in Bangsar were splashed with a "burning liquid" by a
motorcyclist.

Next, on the evening of March 24, two marketing executives suffered burns from
being splashed by a motorcyclist near Jalan Tun Sambanthan in Brickfields.

After the attack on Ng on March 25, a French man and his female companion were
also splashed with burning liquid at Jalan Conlay on the afternoon of March 26.

Police urged eyewitnesses and the public who have information on the incidents
and the attackers to come forward, but all cases remain a mystery.

http://www.mmail.com.my/content/68419-exclusive-‘splashandrun’-spreads-seremban-two-victims

------------------------------------

JIMedia: Memurnikan Tanggapan Umum Melalui Penyebaran Ilmu dan Maklumat

Nota: Kandungan mel ini tidak menggambarkan pendirian rasmi Pertubuhan
Jamaah Islah Malaysia (JIM) melainkan yang dinyatakan sedemikian.

Sila ke "JIM E-Bazaar" untuk membeli belah, membayar yuran program dan
menyumbang untuk dakwah, di http://www.jim.org.my/e-bazaar/

Untuk melanggan Islah-Net, hantar e-mail ke islah-net-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
Untuk menghentikan langganan, hantar e-mail ke
islah-net-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.comYahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: