ASSALAMU`ALAIKUM..., to all muslims and non-muslims brothers and sisters...

Bro Amali,
JAZAKUMULLAHUKHAIRANKATHEEERANWAJANNAULFIRDAUSWAKHOLIDINAFIIIHAABADA... AMEEEN
YA ALLAH YA RABBAL`ALAMEEEN...
and thanks a quadrillion...,

for an insightful sharing, about Prophet Muhammad [Peace be upon him], this
bretheren of Prophet Jesus Christ (Nabi Isa), Prophet Moses (Nabi Musa),
Prophet Aaron (Nabi Harun), Prophet David (Nabi Daud), Prophet Solomon (Nabi
Sulaiman)  [Peace be upon them all].

AKAD

aus der Schroben comptell

Kirim email ke