Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 8:29 PM
Subject: Wed. 19th Jan - TSUNAMI DISASTER LONDON STREET COLLECTIONS

Asaalam Alaikum, Dear brothers & sisters

By the Grace of Allah, this Wednesday the 19th of January, all Islamic Societies in London are uniting together for 2 very important projects:

TSUNAMI DISASTER LONDON STREET COLLECTIONS

Islamic Relief has obtained permission for us to collect on virtually any street in London for the entire day. This is our chance to make a difference to the countless widows, orphans and other victims of the Tsunami & earthquake in South East Asia.
Note: To take part, you must email us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] otherwise we cannot guarantee we will have collection material & badges for you.

Date: Wednesday 19th Jan.
Venue: Goodge Street Mosque (Muslim World League)
Arrival at Assembly point: 10:45-11:00AM
Street collection de-brief:  11:00-11:30AM
Street Collections:          11:30AM-6PM
Return to Goodge Street:  6PM
Nearest Tube Stn: Goodge Street (Northern Line)

ISLAM AWARENESS WEEK DAWAH TRAINING EVENT

This term, we will inshaAllah see a drive between all University Isocs in London to coordinate their respective Islam Awareness Weeks. Quality events will take place over a protracted period of time offering us both a chance to learn and network with brother & sisters from different universities. To perform this task adequately we will need training in the art of da`wah.

With this in mind we have invited 2 prominent dai`ees (Daud and Anis Matthews) with over 30 years experience of giving da`wah to muslims and non-muslims to train- via lectures, workshops and role playing- AT LEAST 1 brother & 1 sister from each university (& at most 5).

Note: To take part, you must email us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] so we have an idea of expected attendance.