And certainly We have made the Quran easy to understand" [54:17]                                                      .

ALQURANIC Mail [The Best Guide ALQURAN]

Assalam-u-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

"Surely they who recite the Book of Allah and keep up prayer and spend out of what We have given them secretly and openly, hope for a gain which will not perish."

Note: Download MP3 Audio Quran http://www.alquranic.com/mp3quran

Allah Guided Ibrahim (Alaihi Salaam) with His Sovereignty

[6. Surah Al-An'am : Ayah 74-79]

"And when Ibrahim said to his sire, Azar: Do you take idols for gods? Surely I see you and your people in manifest error."

"And thus did We show Ibrahim the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and that he might be of those who are sure."

"So when the night over-shadowed him, he saw a star; said he: Is this my Lord? So when it set, he said: I do not love the setting ones."

"Then when he saw the moon rising, he said: Is this my Lord? So when it set, he said: If my Lord had not guided me I should certainly be of the erring people."

"Then when he saw the sun rising, he said: Is this my Lord? Is this the greatest? So when it set, he said: O my people! surely I am clear of what you set up (with Allah). Surely I have turned myself, being upright, wholly to Him Who originated the heavens and the earth, and I am not of the polytheists."

Image by FlamingText.com

Does your mail provider give you a FREE online calendar? Yahoo! does.
Get Yahoo! Mail

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links