--- info <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:02:26 +0300
> From: info <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: ISLAM our CHOICE - A Spiritual Journey of
> those who have embraced ISLAM
> To: info <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Islam has been the faster growing faith in
> contemporary history.
> Historically before it could reach Madina(city of
> Saudi Arabia), it already
> traveled into the heart of Africa. It attracted
> followers from Persia, Rome,
> Ethiopia and Mesopotamia with varying ethnic
> origins, diverse languages and
> different socio-cultural backgrounds. The community
> inter-acted together in
> a way that not withstanding all diversities it
> becomes one composite whole.
>
> This transformation of feelings, understanding and
> Islamic contribution. Once they joined the community
> of Islam they left for
> once and for all their cultural, ethnic or
> linguistic biases. Islam emerged
> as the single unifying force which cemented together
> their hearts and minds.
> This movement of Islam has continued for past 15
> centuries and attracted
> people from so many backgrounds to join hands
> against all kinds of evils,
> and for propagation and realization of the ultimate
> truth.
>
> In the following brief statements from people who at
> one time belonged to
> various religious and cultural backgrounds are
> collected together. It will
> be more in the fitness of things to call these
> seekers for truth 'reverts'
> instead of converts.
>

> TIME to know ISLAM - TIME to Choice ISLAM
>
> Please read
>
>  <http://www.al-islamforall.org/Misc/iourchoice.pdf>
> ISLAM our CHOICE
> A Spiritual Journey of those who have embraced ISLAM
>
> FREE Available
>  <http://www.al-islamforall.org/>
> www.al-islamforall.org
>  (A unique & comprehensive FREE e-Library in
> Multiple Languages)
> Many more books are available in Multiple Languages
> *** *** ***
> The purpose of the web site is to provide wide
> range, authentic &
> comprehensive information about all the teachings of
> Islam at one place with
> a unique FREE download facility.
>
> We will highly appreciate if you introduce among
> your friends in the best
> possible manner.
>
> Jazakumullah Khair
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~ *  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Please send all comments, suggestions to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Please join e-group:
>
> Al-Islam for All
>  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/UwRTUD/UOnJAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.}
(Holy Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links