bismiAllah

wassalamu3alikum wara7matuAllahi wabarakatuhu

My dear sister in islam Lisa Wright,

MashaAllahi subhanaAllah. I would want see how I could
explain, what is in my head.

Islam is fact and not myth. So there is no mystic
about it.

About awliya only Allah knows who is a wali. But for
sure we know our prophets and their companions are our
awliya.

WE ONLY FOLLOW THE QURAN WHICH IS THE ORDER OF ALLAH
SUBHANOH AND ONLY IN THE WAY WHICH OUR PROPHET PEACE
BE ON TO HIM HAD SHOWED US AND ONLY IN THE WAY HIS
COMPANIANS PRACTICED IT, AND IF ANY ONE COMES AND
INOVATES IS BIDA AND THAT IS NOT ISLAM. Also please
understand that shaikhuna Jalaluddeen Rumi ra7hima
huAllah was not a sufi but he was a salafi.

Allah may guide me ameen

Hyder binJameel
--- Lisa Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Subhan'Allah
>
> There are certainly 'false Sufis' who liken Allah to
> the creations, and thus leave Islam. You
> acknowledged that Jaylaaniyy and Rifa^iyy are
> awliyya when you said:
>
> "The Sufis worship others than Allaah, such as
> Prophets and “awliya’” [“saints”], living or dead.
> They say, “Yaa Jeelaani”, “Yaa Rifaa’i” [calling on
> their awliya’], or “O Messenger of Allaah, help and
> save” or “O Messenger of Allaah, our dependence is
> on you”, etc"
>

> SUFISM vs. "SUFI-CLAIMERS"
>

> Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds. We thank
> Allah for the blessing of Islam and humbly ask Him
> to raise the rank of Prophet Muhammad, his kind Al
> and Companions, and to protect his nation from that
> which he fears for it. May Allah grant us the
> sincere intentions and the proper comprehension.
>
> INTRODUCTION
>
> Sufism is very much a part of the Religion of Islam.
> Indeed, the leader of all the Sufis was Prophet
> Muhammad, who was sent by Allah to teach the people
> the matters which, if performed and practiced in the
> proper way, would lead to their success in this life
> and in the Hereafter. Unfortunately, many things
> which are in fact contradictory to the teachings of
> the Prophet are today labeled Sufism. There are
> some, who under the guise of being Sufis, spread
> falsehood and misguidance and dare to label it
> Sufism. On the other hand, there are groups, like
> the Wahhabis and those who follow them, who
> categorically deny Sufism and claim it is not even a
> part of the Religion.
>
> It is our intention to shed light on the methodology
> of the true Sufis and encourage others to follow
> their path while exposing those fakes, the
> "Sufi-claimers," and warning against their
> misguidance. We have divided our topic into two
> parts: First, to explain Sufism and give examples of
> the genuine Sufis in our history. Second, to expose
> those "Sufi-claimers" by presenting some of their
> misguidance and to warn against it. Our intention is
> in following the saying of Allah in Surat Al ^Imran,
> 110:
>

> which means: [You are the best nation brought to the
> people, ordering the lawful, forbidding the
> unlawful, and believing in Allah.]
>
> Allah said in Surat al-Ahzab, 70-71:
>

> These verses mean: [ O you who believe, be
> God-fearing and utter the statements which comply
> with the Religion so that Allah may guide you to
> perform the good deeds and forgive your sins. The
> one who obeys Allah and His Messenger shall win
> greatly. ]
>
> PART I
>

> THE METHODOLOGY OF THE TRUE SUFIS
>
> The statements which comply with the laws of the
> Religion are the sound sayings, whereas the sayings
> which contradict the Religion are abhorrent and
> evil. With reference to Sufism, the sound saying
> which complies with the laws of the Religion is that
> Sufism is the methodology implemented by the true
> [...]
=== message truncated ===

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjtSRD/3MnJAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.}
(Holy Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links