bismiAllah

wassalamu3alikum wara7matuAllahi wabarakatuhu

These aayat also directly aplies to those suposedly
scholars and the  so called islamic educational
institutions who take pride in using a lantin
french/english name i.e. Dr/doctor to cirtify their
cirtifications. As if there is no arabic word
instead,and as if there was non ever equaly aplicable.

As I had looked  deeply in the translation of the word
Dr/doctor=scoserer or a conman or the person who  is
capable  or able to fool the public. As the brother
had made it clear in the main post what was done at
the times of our prphet Sulaiman and Mosa and others
peace be on to them and.

It is quite obvious that Allah subhanoh had lead them
to get a name which suit their doings.

Allah knows best

Allah may protect me and all muslims from the
deception of shayateen ins and jin ameen.

Yours brother in Islam
Hyder binJameel
--- DDN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> B i s m i l l a a h i r   R a h m a a n i r   R a h
> e e m
>
>       Bismillaahi walhamdulillaahi wassalaatu
> wassalaamu ‘alaa rasoolillaahi
>       Assalaamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa
> Barakaatuhu
>
>       Teachings of the Qur`aan
>
>       Al-Baqarah
>       Soorah 2
>       Aayat 99-103
>

>       by Ayub A. Hamid
>
>       ______________________________________________
>

>       99 And certainly We have revealed to you clear
> communications and none disbelieve in them except
> the covenant-breakers[40]. 100 Is it not the case
> that every time they made a covenant, some party
> among them threw it aside? The truth is that most of
> them do not believe. 101 And when a Messenger from
> Allaah came to them fulfilling the prophesies they
> had with them, a group of those who were given the
> Book tossed the Book of Allaah behind their backs as
> if they knew nothing. 102 Instead, they continued to
> follow:
>

>         a.. What the devils (shayaateen) chanted
> during the reign of Sulaymaan (Solomon) -- it was
> not Sulaymaan who indulged in these acts of
> disbelief, but it was the devils who disbelieved by
> teaching people Magic; and,
>         b.. What was sent down to the two angels at
> Babel, Haroot and Maroot. But neither of them taught
> anyone without warning, "Verily we are only a
> temptation, therefore do not be a disbeliever." Even
> then they learned from them the means by which they
> might cause a separation between a man and his wife
> – though they cannot harm anyone except with Allah's
> permission.
>
>       They used to learn what harmed them and did
> not benefit them. And they certainly knew that he
> who dealt in these things would have no share in the
> hereafter. How wretched was that for which they
> bartered themselves, if they only knew! 103 And if
> they had believed and maintained taqwa, reward from
> Allaah would certainly have been better; if they
> only knew!
>

>       Magic and sorcery have been practised in
> various societies at different times; for example,
> it was quite popular in Egypt at the time of Moosa.
> It is considered disbelief (kufr) in Islam; hence,
> the Jews were not allowed to practise it[41].
> During the reign of prophet Sulaymaan (Solomon),
> Israelites started openly breaking this law. Prophet
> Sulaymaan was given special knowledge of things that
> was not given to many other prophets. Hence the
> anti-Islam elements from Jinns and humans, who have
> been called devils here, put much emphasis on
> propagating magic and sorcery[42] to divert people’s
> attention from prophet Sulaymaan’s mission.
> Ironically, some of that nonsense was even
> attributed to him. It was so important to clear
> prophet Sulaymaan’s name from this accusation that
> Allaah SWT did not wait for completing the statement
> and clarified right there that he was not involved
> [...]
=== message truncated ===

Would you Help a Child in need?
It is easier than you think.
Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0Z9NuA/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.}
(Holy Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links