And certainly We have made the Quran easy to un   derstand" [54:17]                                   .

ALQURANIC Mail [The Best Guide ALQURAN]

Assalam-u-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

"And seek assistance through patience and prayer, and most surely it is a hard thing except for the humble ones, Who know that they shall meet their Lord and that they shall return to Him."

Five Prayers Equivalent to Fifty Prayers in Reward

[Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 8, Number 345]

Narrated Ibn Abbas (Radi Allah Anhu) and Abu Habba Al-Ansari (Radi Allah Anhu): The Prophet Muhammad (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "At the night of Miraj Jibrael (alaihi salaam) (Gabriel) ascended with me to a place where I heard the cracking of the pens."

Anas bin Malik (Radi Allah Anhu) said, "Allah's Messenger Muhammad (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "Then Allah enjoined fifty (salat) on my followers, when I returned with this order of Allah, I passed by Musa
(alaihi salaam) (Moses) who asked me, 'What has Allah enjoined on your followers?' I replied, 'He has enjoined fifty prayers (salat) on them.' Musa (alaihi salaam) (Moses) said, 'Go back to your Lord (and appeal for reduction) for your followers will not be able to bear it.' (So I went back to Allah and requested for reduction) and He reduced it to half.

When I passed by Musa
(alaihi salaam) (Moses) again and informed him about it, he said, 'Go back to your Lord as your followers will not be bear it.' So I returned to Allah and requested for further reductions and half of it was reduced. I again passed by Musa (alaihi salaam) (Moses) and he said to me: 'Return to your Lord, for your followers will not be able to bear it'. So I returned to Allah and He said, 'These are five Salat (Prayers) and they are all (equal to) fifty (in reward) for My Word does not change.'

I returned to Musa
(alaihi salaam) (Moses) and he told me to go back once again. I replied, 'Now I feel shy of asking my Lord again.' Then Jibrael (alaihi salaam) (Gabriel) took me till we reached Sidrat-ul-Muntaha (lote tree of the utmost boundary) which has shrouded in colors, indescribable. Then I was admitted to Paradise where I found small walls (made) of pearls and its earth was musk (a kind of perfume)."

And certainly We have made the Quran easy to understand" [54:17]                                                                       .

Whoever Fills His Muslim Brother Needs

[Sahih Bukhari: Volume 3, Book 43, Number 622]

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar (Radi Allah Anhu): Allah's Apostle (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection."

[Sahih Bukhari: Volume 3, Book 43, Number 624]

Narrated Anas (Radi Allah Anhu): Allah's Apostle (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is an oppressed one. People asked, "O Allah's Apostle! It is all right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?" The Prophet said, "By preventing him from oppressing others."

[Sahih Bukhari: Volume 3, Book 43, Number 629]

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu): Allah's Apostle (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "Whoever has oppressed another person concerning his reputation or anything else, he should beg him to forgive him before the Day of Resurrection when there will be no money (to compensate for wrong deeds), but if he has good deeds, those good deeds will be taken from him according to his oppression which he has done, and if he has no good deeds, the sins of the oppressed person will be loaded on him."

Image by FlamingText.com

Yahoo! Groups Links