ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHAMATULLAHI WABARAKATUHU,

                    WWW.SUCCESSISLAM.COM

    IT'S YOUR WEBSITE  TO TRAIN YOU TO THINK, DECIDE AND  DO THINGS FROM ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE.

     This issue contains :

Islamic Tips

           a unique site not to be missed if you want to mould yourself into a successful Islamic personality.    www.successislam.com

   Would you like to practice speaking up for  Islam? we have pasted an article, a newsarticle criticising Islam, You may send us  a  respond and we'll how good you are as a writer.
http://www.successislam.com/speak4islam.html

                 Completed  online journalism curse for training muslims.Alhamdulilah!

   Are you planning to  conduct an Islamic event in your place, school institution or family? Inshallah you can get some tips how to plan it, execute it, promote it smoothly and ofcourse Islamically. Visit

               http://www.successislam.com/islamicevents.html

  What else do you have in your Islamic library at home, in your institution, your office?
     What are you  gifting your daughter in her marriage besides dresses,  jewellery,shoes and other materials?   GIFT ISLAMIC TREASURE

  Dr, zakir naik  the darling of Muslim community throughout the globe, has delivered more than hundreds of talks by now and his DVD's are available  http://www.successislam.com/dvds.html

   dont forget to visit us and promote us       www.successislam.com

keep in our regular touch so that we can keep you informing about the latest happening in the world of Da'wah.

                                                                            your brother in Islam,
                                                                               Nisaar Yusuf

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]       [EMAIL PROTECTED] ,

Yahoo! Groups Links