Salaam aleykum warahmahtullah

 They are planning and Allah is planning and Allah is best of Planners.

 NO doubt, by wage a crusade against Muslims (but not Islam, i tend to argue
that
there is no Islam in Muslim world paracticed as an DEEN) America has stepped
herself
into a bear trap, eventually she has to eat her foot out of the trap.

 She has been facing humangus amounts of problems around the globe and now even
domestically. the Politics of inculcating the fear in the hearts n minds of
American
people to gain support for its policy of war on terrorism is dying away. this
could
be drawn from an excerpt the article below "Several recruiters said they had
even
been threatened with violence. "I had one father say if he saw me on his
doorstep I
better have some protection on me," said a recruiter in Ohio. "We see a lot of
hostility."

Alhumdulilah, they, the Fujjar were planning the exodus of soldeirs to iraq to
protect its capitalist interest, Allah swt is planning too.

Ma-salama
prince of Destiny

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/03/nyregion/03recruit.html?incamp=article_popular

Growing Problem for Military Recruiters: Parents
Tara Engberg for The New York Times

Ann Sarrantonio, at a school board meeting in Accord, N.Y., voiced objections to
military recruiting at school.

    *
      E-Mail This
    * Printer-Friendly
    * Single-Page
    * Reprints

By DAMIEN CAVE
Published: June 3, 2005

Rachel Rogers, a single mother of four in upstate New York, did not worry about
the
presence of National Guard recruiters at her son's high school until she learned
that they taught students how to throw hand grenades, using baseballs as
stand-ins.
For the last month she has been insisting that administrators limit recruiters'
access to children.
Skip to next paragraph
The Reach of War
Go to Complete Coverage
Readers
Forum: The Transition in Iraq

The New York Times

Orlando Terrazas, a former truck driver in Southern California, said he was
struck
when his son told him that recruiters were promising students jobs as
musicians. Mr.
Terrazas has been trying since September to hang posters at his son's public
school
to counter the military's message.

Meanwhile, Amy Hagopian, co-chairwoman of the Parent-Teacher-Student
Association at
Garfield High School in Seattle, has been fighting against a four-year-old
federal
law that requires public schools to give military recruiters the same access to
students as college recruiters get, or lose federal funding. She also recently
took
a few hours off work to stand beside recruiters at Garfield High and display
pictures of injured American soldiers from Iraq.

"We want to show the military that they are not welcome by the P.T.S.A. in this
building," she said. "We hope other P.T.S.A.'s will follow."

Two years into the war in Iraq, as the Army and Marines struggle to refill their
ranks, parents have become boulders of opposition that recruiters cannot move.

Mothers and fathers around the country said they were terrified that their
children
would have to be killed - or kill - in a war that many see as unnecessary and
without end.

Around the dinner table, many parents said, they are discouraging their children
from serving.

At schools, they are insisting that recruiters be kept away, incensed at the
access
that they have to adolescents easily dazzled by incentive packages and flashy
equipment.

A Department of Defense survey last November, the latest, shows that only 25
percent
of parents would recommend military service to their children, down from 42
percent
in August 2003.

"Parents," said one recruiter in Ohio who insisted on anonymity because the Army
ordered all recruiters not to talk to reporters, "are the biggest hurdle we
face."

Legally, there is little a parent can do to prevent a child over 18 from
enlisting.
But in interviews, recruiters said that it was very hard to sign up a young man
or
woman over the strong objections of a parent.

The Pentagon - faced with using only volunteers during a sustained conflict, an
effort rarely tried in American history - is especially vexed by a generation of
more activist parents who have no qualms about projecting their own views onto
their
children.

Lawrence S. Wittner, a military historian at the State University of New York,
Albany, said today's parents also had more power.

"With the draft, there were limited opportunities for avoiding the military, and
parents were trapped, reduced to draft counseling or taking their children to
Canada," he said. "But with the volunteer armed force, what one gets is more
vigorous recruitment and more opportunities to resist."

Some of that opportunity was provoked by the very law that was supposed to make
it
easier for recruiters to reach students more directly. No Child Left Behind,
which
was passed by Congress in 2001, requires schools to turn over students' home
phone
numbers and addresses unless parents opt out. That is often the spark that
ignites
parental resistance.

Recruiters, in interviews over the past six months, said that opposition can be
fierce. Three years ago, perhaps 1 or 2 of 10 parents would hang up immediately
on a
cold call to a potential recruit's home, said a recruiter in New York who, like
most
others interviewed, insisted on anonymity to protect his career. "Now," he
said, "in
the past year or two, people hang up all the time. "

Several recruiters said they had even been threatened with violence.

"I had one father say if he saw me on his doorstep I better have some
protection on
me," said a recruiter in Ohio. "We see a lot of hostility."

Ma-Salama
Prince oF Destiny http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Revival-Of-Muslim-Mind/

__________________________________
Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html

Would you Help a Child in need?
It is easier than you think.
Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sTR6_D/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.}
(Holy Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links