bimi-lLah wa-lhamdu li-lLah wa-sh shalatau wa-s salamu 'ala rasuli-lLah

assalamu 'alaikum, dear sis,

everyone now and then feels the same, it's a proof that syaithan is
around us all the time.

we just have to make closer to Him with our deeds, those are: more
prayer, more do'as.

make more than necessacity, in prayer and in do'as as well as shaum
(fasting) if you are used to fast on mondays and thursday add now with
white fasting.

if you do witr one rak'ah add now with three.

insya Allah.

wa-ssalamu 'alaikum

--- Ayesha Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------
I feel myself slipping away from Islam.  Not that I want to be another
religion, but I'll just been getting caught-up in the streets.  I pray
all the time that I never go astray, but my prayers don't seem like
they
are being answered.  What dua' should I say or what should I do?

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam)
with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair
preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your
Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best
Aware of those who are guided.}
(Holy Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah
(believes in His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His
Order), and] invites (men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does
righteous deeds, and says: "I am one of the Muslims."} (Holy
Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah,
if Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best
types of camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said,
"Whoever calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of
the one who follows him, without the reward of either of them being
lessened at all."

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do
not in any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless
sanctioned or approved otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get
a daily digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to
change your mail delivery settings or email the moderators at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the title "change to daily
digest".

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Leo Imanov

Abdu-lLah
AllahsSlave

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Would you Help a Child in need?
It is easier than you think.
Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sTR6_D/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM

[...]

Yahoo! Groups Links