"And certainly We have made the Quran easy to understand" [54:17]                                                                     .

ALQURANIC Mail [The Best Guide ALQURAN]

Assalam-u-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

"And enjoin prayer on your followers, and steadily adhere to it; We do not ask you for subsistence; We do give you subsistence, and the (good) end is for guarding (against evil)."

Downloadable Audio Quran Download Now

Lut (alaihi salaam) & his People

[26. Surah Ash-Shu'araa  : Ayahs 160-169, 170-174]

"The people of Lut gave the lie to the apostles. When their brother Lut said to them: Will you not guard (against evil)? Surely I am a faithful apostle to you; Therefore guard against (the punishment of) Allah and obey me: And I do not ask you any reward for it; my reward is only with the Lord of the worlds; What! do you come to the males from among the creatures And leave what your Lord has created for you of your wives? Nay, you are a people exceeding limits. They said: If you desist not, O Lut! you shall surely be of those who are expelled. He said: Surely I am of those who utterly abhor your My Lord ! deliver me and my followers from what they do."

"So We delivered him and his followers all, Except an old woman, among those who remained behind. Then We utterly destroyed the others. And We rained down upon them a rain, and evil was the rain on those warned. Most surely there is a sign in this, but most of them do not believe."

[27. Surah An-Naml  : Ayahs 54-59]

"And (We sent) Lut, when he said to his people: What! do you commit indecency while you see? What! do you indeed approach men lustfully rather than women? Nay, you are a people who act ignorantly. But the answer of his people was no other except that they ~s said: Turn out Lut's followers from your town; surely they are a people who would keep pure! But We delivered him and his followers except his wife; We ordained her to be of those who remained behind. And We rained on them a rain, and evil was the rain of those who had been warned. Say: Praise be to Allah and peace on His servants whom He has chosen: is Allah better, or what they associate (with Him)."

Invite a Friend to join the King_Of_Roses Group Invite

Image by FlamingText.com