It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces toward East or West;

but

it is righteousness to believe in Allah
and the Last Day
and the Angels and the Book
and the Messengers;

to spend of your substance out of love for Him
for your kin
for orphans
for the needy
for the wayfarer
for those who ask
and for the ransom of slaves;

to be steadfast in prayer
and practice regular charity;

Mrs. Sultana lives near Nakraikal village in Nalgunda District situated in State of Andhra Pradesh in India. The whole area is inhabited by poor people including Muslims.She was born from a lower class family. She has been suffering since her childhood.

She is married. Her husband was blind of one eye earlier but now he is almost blind and cannot see with both of his eyes. They run a telephone booth for survival. They are blessed with three children, all girls, the eldest is in adolescence.

Mrs Sultana had a problem earlier in her legs which due to lack of treatment converted into poisonous ailment and finally  as on today her legs have swollen dangerously that one dreads to see her leg. It is terrible to watch her. She needs immediate treatment. She needs about Rs 100,00 [nearly $2200] for the surgery which she CAN NOT afford it.

A brother ;  a close relative Mrs Sultana emailed me few weeks back asked my help. It’s really sad to see her picture… I can’t attach her picture here to take care her honor

A trustworthy brother [most of  you must have known him well] help me to call Mrs Sultana to confirm things and find out she indeed need financial help very soon. [Jazakallah khairan katsiran in his tight schedule he took time to pay attention of his needy sister…..]

Dear brothers and sisters….I believe some of you are very strong financially…

InshaAllah this is a good chance to invest your money. This is the chance to do bargain with Allah subhana wata’ala…. A trading that will never lost…

InshaAllah you can send your donation to Mr Syed Azam Ghouri’s account

Syed Azam Ghouri,
A/c 108094
Doha Bank, Mushaereb Branch,
Doha - Qatar.
His Cell nmber: 0974-5361716

InshaAllah Mr Azam will deliver the donation to Mrs Sultana…. He is the close relative of Mrs Sultana.

Your help will be so meaningful for that sister…

Ya Allah….
Give us the treasure
To spend in your sake

Give us the wealth….
To help the needy

Give us a giving hand
to care the honor of our brothers and sisters

You know well….
They are shy to down their head to human
They are shy to ask help

They wish their brother just simply understand
they dearly need help

They wish their brother simply could feel what they feel,…
they are dying….

Please bless us a giving hand
to care their dignity…

PS : Please forward this email to anyone that you think possible to help her… jazakallah khairan…

Image by FlamingText.com

Converts to islam Holy quran