Wa alaykum salaam --

Need Help to answer one Christen :::>>>

Remember :::>> Before answering the Question.

No Finger Pointing on Jesus(pbuh).

No Finger Pointing on Bible.

Question:::>>

How Allah will distroy the sin ?????

(WARNING: Quoting the Qur'an to Christians who pose questions like this may make the discussion more difficult.  Perhaps it is better  to quote it to them after they have ****asked you**** to tell them more about Islam.)

HOW WILL ALLAH DESTROY SIN?

A. By forgiving repentant believers who a) acknowledge His sole Divine authority and b) beg for His guidance and forgiveness. This is what true Muslims do.

(Christian: "Okay -- someone asks for forgiveness. But you've told me WHY He would destroy sin, not how.")

B. Jesus (pbuh) is quoted in your Bible as saying that God has the Power ("Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory") and that we should submit ourselves to His Will ("Thy Will be done.") Should we believe Jesus, or disbelieve him? If Jesus (pbuh) tells us that the true Power is God's, not man's, then we should believe him. And surely God's power is by definition Absolute. Thus, He can do anything He wishes, including destroy our sins, and He needs no helpers to do so!

(Christian: "I'm still unclear on how simply asking for forgiveness, without any Human Sacrifice for it, could be God's will.")

C. With all respect then, my dear Christian brother/sister, you are perhaps unclear on your own Bible. For in it, Jesus (pbuh) teaches what Islam teaches by teaching us to ask this of God: "Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us."

***If the sacrifice of a human being were so important a prerequisite to this forgiveness, is it conceivable Jesus (pbuh) would have forgotten to mention as much in this prayer?***

Brandon Yusuf Toropov

--
Read BEYOND MERE CHRISTIANITY at:

Visit www.JesustheMuslim.com