Free Job Information to Job seekers and Employers.
Let us introduce ourselves as a free employment database
www.login4job.com, developed and monitored by an Indian NGO called
AICMEU. We provide free job information to jobseekers and show free
resume profile to employers. This is a system developed by Indian
NGO for pubic utility.
Employers (Individuals/firms/corporate who seek suitable employees)
We help the employers in following three ways -
·       By inviting the employer to send their job requirement
notice to be displayed free of cost at our jobstand page. After
viewing the same, applicants may send their resumes directly to the
employer.
·       By allowing the employer to register as an Employer and
submit their requirements at our database which will be filtered by
the database and on suitable match of employer and jobseekers, e
mail messages will be send to both employers and jobseekers. The
employer will be informed about suitable match of jobseekers
allowing them to view jobseekers resume profile.
·       The third option is to scrutinize CVs and select job
applicants for specific requirements of Employers.
Tips to register as an Employer?
1.      Open www.login4job.com
2.      Click on Employers, and then click on Register Here in front
of New Employer
3.      Enter Employers details to register as an Employer. Choose
your login ID and Password
4.      Click on submit button when you filled up the registration
form
5.      After successful registration, a congratulation message will
be displayed over. Click on login to fill up resume profile.
6.      Now you need to submit the login ID and Password you would
have just submitted in registration form. Put here your ID and
Password and click submit button.
7.      Now you have options to add, edit or delete job
requirements. You may also update your Profile submitted as an
Employer.
8.      To add any new vacancy, just click on add button, a new page
will open. Here you need to fill up prescribed form by mentioning
No. of Posts, Name of designation, Eligibility required by Applicant
for the same post (level of education), with trade (Subject),
minimum experience in the trade, Any additional qualification if
required. You may also mention the last date for receipt of
Applicant's Profile and Date you seek interviews of Applicants.
Click submit button after filling the columns.
 How to Submit / edit / delete vacancy by an Employer?
·         If you need to add more vacancies, then repeat the same
process by clicking on add.
·         If you need to edit any vacancy, you may select the
vacancy you had added, click on Edit button and make the changes.
Click on Submit to save the changes.
·         similarly, if you need to delete the vacancy, select the
vacancy you had submitted, Click on delete button to delete the
vacancy permanently from the database.
 How to get free resumes for required Jobs?
After you submit your job requirements, our database will look for
suitable Resumes for the job requirements submitted by you. Each
time when a jobseeker registers, the database checks his/ her data
with available jobs, out print the match result with option to send
e-mails to both ends. On Admin's command e-mail goes to both
employer and Jobseeker about the match result. The mail contains the
name, e-mail, telephone and option to see further details at
database. This helps the Employers and Jobseekers to interact with
each other.
Note:- You need to be very specific about your level of education,
subjects  and desired designation and experience because on these
parameters the database will search opportunities for any jobseeker.
Please feel free to call me on line at 9820127108 (MUMBAI) or e mail
us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] you want, you may also send an attached
job requirement to the admin which may be printed at our job stand
page for general information to jobseekers. This may enable you to
catch the attention of even unregistered jobseekers but have seen
the job stand page.
Jobseekers: - For individuals who are searching suitable job
opportunities.
How to register as a jobseeker?
1.       Open www.login4job.com
2.       Click on jobseekers, and then click on Register Here in
front of New Applicants
3.       Fill up the form choosing your login ID and Password
4.       Click on submit button when you filled up the registration
form
5.       After successful registration, a congratulation message
will be displayed over. Click on login to fill up resume profile.
6.       Now you need to submit the login ID and Password you would
have just submitted in registration form. Put here your ID and
Password and click submit button.
7.       Now you have to fill up a complete resume profile
describing your age, sex, Address, E mail account, level of
education, subjects, desired designation, Experience in years with
your academic and experience details. After filling the columns in
detail, click on submit button. This will submit your resume to the
database and register your resume.

This is in fact a seven-step registration process.
Now our database will look for suitable vacancy for you on the basis
of your level of education, subject, desired designation and
experience. And send e-mail at your inbox about successful match.
Note:- You need to be very specific about your level of education,
subjects (max. three) and desired designation and experience because
on these parameters the database will search opportunities for any
jobseeker. Moreover you are advised to periodically check the jobs
at job stand page at www.login4job.com.
 What is extra with www.login4job.com that goes in favour of
jobseekers?
If you have tired up with the recruiter's policy of resume
filtration, here at www.login4job.com your resume profile will not
be manually filtered rather the database will automatically send
your profile to the employer if you qualify the level of education,
experience and designation.  So after login in with us, you assure
your resume forwarding to employer by our database and no one can
check your resume for rejection.
 If you want, you may send an attached CV attached as MS word doc
file to the admin at [EMAIL PROTECTED] which may be kept safe in
our job disk and on request of employer, we may submit that as well.
We hope you would like to guide others as well to submit their
resumes in the same style.
Info Centres:- For people who want to help others in search of jobs
or suitable employees.
Any person / organization interested to join us voluntarily in
eradication of unemployment may register as an Info Centre. Info
Centre is understood as network of volunteers who intend to promote
the site among the local jobseekers and employers.
How to register as Info Centre?
To register as an Info Centre at login4job.com, you may type
http://www.login4job.com at any Internet browser. Then click on Info
Centre button on the home page. Here you may find New Info Centre?
Register Here. You need to click on Register Here. This will open a
small form to be filled up by you to submit your details.
In this page you have to first choose your User Name and Password.
This Username and password will be required for you if in future you
need to update your data. After choosing User Name and Password, you
have to name the Info Centre, which will be recognized with you. If
you don't have any Centre, you may put Login4job Info Centre to make
a name sense. You also need to mention your country, state and city
wise location, full name, address, e-mail ID and phone number.  Then
you click the save button. It will reveal a congratulation message
for you confirming your registration. Check the submitted data by
clicking on check the list of existing Info Centre. You will see
yourself get listed among the Info Centres.
If you need to make any change in your data, type your opted User
name and Password on Info Centre page and click submit. After making
the changes click on save button. The records will be updated.
We seek public cooperation and coordination to make this scheme
popular and most useful for free job information to the Jobseekers
and Employers of our community. For any further question, please
feel free to call me at 9820127108.

Thanks and oblige

Syed Zahid Ahmad
Admin – www.login4job.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/TXWolB/TM

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.}
(Holy Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links