-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mohammed Isa. De-Jesus
Sent:
Sunday, September 18, 2005 3:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [botomo] Re: The Church on Confession/Historical exploitation: Interfaith dialogue with respect!

Inter-faith dialogue as envisioned here and shown in postings of

Christians, belonging to various denominations and using the same Bible

yet of various versions, does not jibe with Islamic mandate about

propagation. Muslims are commanded to convey the message of Islam, the

religion (meaning actually, the way of life) given by God to the first

human beings, Adam and Eve, not to hear or study the merits of religions

established by men. Islam establishes that the first pair was created

and all succeeding generations are born Muslims (possessing the

instincts of good and bad and the consciousness of One Unique Creator

Who is worthy of obedience and submission, or Islam). The recipients of

the message are not compelled to believe nor expected to justify their

own belief to the contrary. The message of God contained in Islamic

teachings is not subject to arguments, only the practices of believers

are (if they conform or not to God's words and prophets' traditions(.

Islam should not be judged according to the actions of Muslims but

Muslims' acts should be judged according to the tenets of the religion.

Therefore, the "judge" ought to know what God (Allah, glory to Him)

teaches through all the prophets from Adam to Jesus and Muhammad (peace

be upon them).  Human opinions do not find a place in Islam, the only

basis is God's Revelation (Qur'an) as exemplified by the Traditions of

the prophets. Allah knows best.

       "    {Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord

(i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the

Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better.

Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is

the Best Aware of those who are guided.}  "

(Holy Quran-16:125)

With utmost respect,

Muhammad Eisa de Jesus, Jeddah

Born Muslim and Balik-Islam, Ex-Catholic Lay Minister (Parish of the

Good Shepherd, Faiview, Q.C.), Ex-officer: KC, HNS, AN, CFM,  Legio Mariae,

Cursillos in Christianity, LSS, Parish Councils of Fairview and Malinta

(Valenzuela), etc. except CWL.