The real terrorists are the British Government

http://adeebpress.blogspot.com/2005/09/who-are-real-terrorists.html

> [...]
> they would have
> their bodies torn from their heads and limbs. Some
> will die instantly
> no doubt.
>
> But many would not. They would feel their limbs
> being torn from their
> bodies, their guts spilled on the ground through
> their torned abdomen.
> They would wait in terrible pain for help which may
> not come. And they
> would again experience the terror, expecting the
> next bomb or rocket.
> And those who survive would know the terror of what
> would, what could
> happen to them personally when the bombers come
> again, tomorrow, the
> day after, the weak or month after. They would know
> that they could be
> next to have their heads torn off from their bodies,
> their limbs too.
>
> They would know that they would die violently or
> they would survive in
> horrible pain, minus arms, minus legs, maimed
> forever. And yet the
> bombings would go on. In Iraq for ten years between
> the Gulf War and
> the Iraq invasion, the people lived in terrible
> fear. They were
> terrorized. Have they any rights? Did the people of
> the world care?
>
> The British and American bomber pilots came,
> unopposed, safe and cosy
> in their state-of-the-art aircrafts, pressing
> buttons to drop bombs,
> to kill and maim real people who were their targets,
> just targets. And
> these murderers, for that is what they are, would go
> back to celebrate
> "Mission Accomplished".
>
> Who are the terrorists? The people below who were
> bombed or the
> bombers? Whose rights have been snatched away?
>
> I relate this because there are not just double
> standards where human
> rights are concerned, there are multiple standards.
> Rightly we should
> be concerned whether prisoners and detained foreign
> workers in this
> country are treated well or not. We should be
> concerned whether
> everyone can exercise his right to vote or not,
> whether the food given
> to detainees are wholesome or not, indeed whether
> detention without
> trial is a violation of human rights or not.
>
> But the people whose hands are soaked in the blood
> of the innocents --
> the blood of the Iraqis, the Afghans, the
> Panamanians, the
> Nicaraguans, the Chileans, the Ecuadorians; the
> people who
> assassinated the Presidents of Panama, Chile,
> Ecuador; the people who
> ignored international law and mounted military
> attacks, invading and
> killing hundreds of Panamanian in order to arrest
> Noriega and to try
> him not under Panamanian laws but under their own

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/TXWolB/TM

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.}
(Holy Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links