Date: 09/30/05 05:46:12
Subject: [IslamCity] Selam!

Salamun Alayqum!

These days the only thing we as muslims are doing is to
watch what is going on in Gazze with enormous bombs
and armies on one side and the weak resistance on the
other side. We surely knew that the Ýsrail did not step
back from Gazze for peacefull purposes and now it is
quite clear what they are trying to do. It is almost
Ramadan, the holiest month, but things do not seem
to get better in Filistin.
At least we must pray for our brothers and sisters there.
Salamun aleyqum

Yahoo! for Good

=""
=""