JM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 23:11:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: JM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fwd: Assistance
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Asalamalaikum waa'rahmatullah,

and

Ramadaan Kareem

I want everyone to know that there is a selfish part in me, when I try to help others, I know that one day I may need help and there will be someone out there that Allah Taa'la will send to help me, Inshaallah.  Istagfirallah, if I have disappointed anyone, but I am still human.  Inshaallah, my life and my children's lives will still continue to become better filled with much happiness, love, peace, and prosperity, Inshaallah.
Istagfiraallah, it is a very difficult thing to ask people to help, but I have to...........

Please make special duas for me (I didn't do Istakkarrah before sending my request).  Inshaallah, I don't want my work to be affected by any problems in getting me there, Inshaallah.

Note: forwarded message attached.